Our policy on preprints servers of research articles is summarized below:
- The original submitted version of the manuscript (the version that has not undergone peer review) may be posted at any time. Authors are recommended to disclose preprint posting details at the time of manuscript submission.
- IJWE fully supports and encourages the archiving of preprints in any recognized, not-for-profit, preprint server, such as arXiv, bioRxiv or medRxiv.
- IJWE places no restrictions on the license chosen when posting a preprint version of work.
- IJWE does not recommend that Accepted Manuscripts are placed on preprint servers. IJWE produces the Version of Record very quickly after manuscripts are accepted.
- Upon publication of the article, please add the following text to preprint server:
“This article has been published in [insert full citation] following peer review and can also be viewed on the journal’s website at [insert DOI].