Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Format your manuscript according to the below-mentioned guidelines with respect to the specific manuscript categories. (for specific study designs see also CONSORT, STROBE, MOOSE, STARD, PRISMA)
- A signed copyright form by all authors which is available in pdf format. Please scan it and upload it.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
List three possible reviewers in the cover letter or in a separate file. It's important to note that journals may not always use the suggested reviewers provided by authors. Journals have their own criteria for selecting reviewers, and they may also need to consider factors such as conflicts of interest when selecting reviewers. However, suggesting reviewers can be a helpful way for authors to assist the journal in identifying potential reviewers with the appropriate expertise.
Provide following details of the reviewers:
• Email address
- Ethical Considerations section must be mentioned in the manuscript (details regarding consent & IRB Approval). And also upload ethics Committee approval letter.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Make sure at least 30% of references are of last five years and reference to local studies is essential.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.