Editors Information Guide
We ensure publishing good quality research in IJEHSR, with the combined efforts from our expert editors and peer reviewers. Our editors and reviewers invest their time & expertise to support manuscript improvisation up to the publishing standards. The panel includes experienced individuals with expertise in various fields, they ensure the highest quality of the research being processed in the journal.
Editors Information Guide
The editorial board of IJEHSR ensures the confidentiality & scientific accuracy of the manuscripts in the process for publication. The valuable services provided by our expert editors are highly recommendable and we appreciate our board for the rewarding role they had been playing.
Responsibilities of the Journal Editors
The editorial board duties are distinguished as per the board division. We have several professional National & International Editors working on our journal. This guide provides a short guide to the Editors, highlighting the roles and responsibilities of Editorial Board Members. We hope that the journal editorial board members, handling editors, and anyone who wants to understand the day-to-day work of a journal editor, will find it useful.
- Editor In Chief is responsible to suggest and help to recruit suitable candidates for their Editorial Board and also supervises the editors of all departments. The Editor in- Chief has the final authority over what gets published in the journal. He ensures that the peer review system is managed efficiently and with integrity. The Chief Editor ensures the scientific validity of the content published in the journal; he is also responsible to investigate the cases of suspected research misconduct.
- Managing Editor is primarily responsible for in house supervision and co-ordination among the editorial committee. Managing Editor is responsible to monitor and enforce targets and creating deadlines to maintain the journal’s regularity. Moreover, the managing editor can hire, promote, and also fire any of the staff members.
- Senior Editors determine the publishing quality, they handle the in-house quality check of each manuscript submitted to the journal and also responsible for proofreading the final layout of each manuscript. And also provide advice regarding the print and online layout quality, publication and distribution of the journal.
- Editorial advisory board members provide advises on journal performance, policies, scope and development within their areas of expertise/interest and may be consulted on individual manuscripts for an editorial opinion or to suggest reviewers. They do not make editorial decisions, instead, they represent & promote the journal at meetings and conferences. The advisory board helps to determine the specific journal’s editorial policies.
- Associate Editors responsibilities vary according to their area of interest and experience in the research field. They are usually involved in the editing of one or more publications. And are also responsible to critically review the manuscripts both scientifically and technically.
- Technical Editors work under the direction of the Managing editor and are responsible for the technical and intellectual content of the journal in their assigned areas. The technical editor thus retains the overall responsibility for determining that in-depth and timely reviews are obtained from knowledgeable scientists and for maintaining the professional integrity of the review process. Technical editors delegate the responsibility of corresponding and working with authors to obtain revisions as needed.