By submitting a manuscript in IJEHSR, the Author (Authors if a multi-authored paper) confirms the following:
- The work is original and free of plagiarism.
- Any material that has been taken froth other authors work, it has been properly referenced.
- For tables (s) or figure(s) taken from any website or other research papers or books, written consent of the publisher/ author is taken and will be able to provide it to the editorial office of the Journal upon request.
- The work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or dissertation).
- The manuscript is not under simultaneous consideration by any other journal.
- The work does not violate intellectual property rights.
- The manuscript does not contain any subject matter that contravenes any laws (including defamatory material and misleading and deceptive material).
- The work meets ethical standards applicable to the research discipline.
- All authors agree with the preparation and submission of the submitted manuscript.
- All contributors who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not listed as the authors. Their names are mentioned in the Acknowledgment section and have given their written permission to be named.
- All submissions including patients information are believed to be obtained as per criteria described in the instructions to authors and if required the author(s) are liable to submit the written consent to the Editorial Office.
- In consideration for publication of the work, the author(s) grants IJEHSR a non-exclusive publishing right to reproduce, publish and communicate the work, or any part of the work, to the public in any and all media for commercial, educational and all other purposes.
- In addition to the Author's moral rights in respect of the work, the author(s) retains the right according to CC BY 4.0.