- A4 size
- 1 inch margin from all sides
- 12 font
- 0 line spacing
- Times New Roman
Title of the article
- The title does not exceed 150 characters
- Only first word of the title start with capital letter
- Avoid the use of abbreviations in the title.
- Abstract does not exceed 250 words
- Abstract is structured as Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Not more than 5 keywords
- Introduction describe the purpose of the article and the rationale for the study
- All the details related with the data collection, study design,sample size must be given in this section
- Studies involving human subjects should mention the description of recruitment procedure, compliance, language of instrument (in case of questionnaire)
- Statistical analyses and the software used should also be mentioned in this section
- Results must be presented in the form of text
- Tables and illustrations are added wherever required
- The contents of the tables are not repeated in the text
- Tables & Graphs are sent in both format (in text of research article & MS excel file)
- All Graphs (include relevant captions)
- All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
- Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
- Supplemental files (where applicable)
- Present findings and comparison are made of variations or similarities with other studies in the respective field.
- Conclusion is mentioned whether the hypothesis in the article is true, false or no conclusions can be derived.
Conflicts of Interest
- A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed.
- Must be mentioned after the discussion
- Sources of funding for the research must be mentioned if any.
- APA style
- All links inserted by the automatic reference facilities are removed
- Authors have given their full names, Email IDs, name and address of their institutions
Considerations before Submission
- Idiomatically correct English
- Plagiarized (less than 18 % means “no”)
- Copyright form
- Grammar and spelling are correct
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)