Submission to this journal proceeds totally online and you will be guided stepwise. To assure efficient processing, it is recommends to submit the manuscript according to IJWE Guidelines. Article complying with the guidelines allow editors to respond authors within a week after submission. This response does not mean that the article is accepted rather, it is an indication that your article has passed the in – house check and is more likely to be sent for peer review.
Pre – Submission Checklist:
Before submitting the article, make sure that:
- The manuscript to be submitted is according to journal guidelines.
- The manuscript must include structured abstract, keywords, all figures must be mentioned with relevant captions, all tables must include titles, description, footnotes, ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided, all references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Authors must ensure that permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
- Competing interest’s statement is provided, and even if the authors have no competing interests to declare.
- Contributor’s whose names are not mentioned in the authorship list must be acknowledged in the acknowledgment section.
- Funding Source must be mentioned in the submitted manuscript (if any).
- The manuscript must be spell check and grammar check before submission.
- Articles submitted to IJWE must not be published elsewhere.