- All articles, news, reports, and other documents must be in idiomatically correct English and must be spell-checked before submission.
- Please make sure that you are satisfied with the article before submission.
- If you want to retrieve your text, you must provide a valid reason in writing for such retraction.
- In the case that a submission should be considered for publication by a certain date, please provide a detailed note to that effect.
- The Editorial Board makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and authenticity of material printed in the Magazine. However, statements expressed are views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Editorial Board of the management of Escalating Research.
- All contributions are published at the sole discretion of our editors.
- Articles that have been published elsewhere should not be submitted.
Copyright, Terms & Conditions
- Escalating Research assumes that the content of your publication is original and that you are the lawful copyright holder of the contributed work and the work does not infringe on someone else's copyright.
- All instructions to authors appear on the last page of each issue and are also available online. Prospective authors should consult them before sending their articles and other materials for publication.
- The journal does not provide monetary compensation for work published in Escalating Research.
Considerations before Submission
- Do you understand the copyright and terms listed above?
- Are you satisfied with your text?
- Have you checked grammar and spelling?
- Have you provided complete details about any research sources you have used?
If so, please send your text by e-mail to: email@example.com. The editorial board will keep you inform during the editorial and peer review process. Once accepted, you will be asked to deposit the publishing fee as per your category. Before publishing, a final draft will be sent to you for your remarks. Once published, please take time to review the published version and inform editor, immediately of any errors.